Sunday, November 17, 2013

Jaida's Birthday Party at Billy Beez

Our good friend's daughter had a birthday party for her daughter Jaida! I teach first grade with Ameerah as well! Great family that has really helped us adjust nicely here! Very thankful for them! Here are some cute pics....


Ayla's good friend is in the red! The boy in the grey is in my class and his mom is a teacher at our school as well!


Face painting!


Here are some of Miles classmates! The girl to the left is Miles' friend Leen...her mom told me that she talks about Miles all the time! Very cute kids!




Here is Billy Bee himself! ;) not sure why he looks a bit angry, but that is him! Ha!



Ameerah, Eddie and Jaida...the birthday girl!!! It was a great day! Kids had fun in the big play area...I had pictures of this place before...lots of slides!







1 comment:

  1. These are lovely pictures from the party. The venue looks like the perfect place to host kid’s parties. I had also attended my niece’s birthday party the day before with both my children at the popular event venue Atlanta. It was quite a fun party and my kids had so much fun that they’re still talking about it.

    ReplyDelete