Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Just hanging out at home...


Things are starting to bloom around here...




Plumeria tree...smells really good!


Our two crazy kids!


Nacho plate! I know this sounds weird, but this is the first time we found corn tortilla chips. So of course we had to have a nacho plate...really yummy! Terry bought 3 bags...you become a hoarder in Saudi! You just never know if or when you will find something.


Ayla writing her numbers in Arabic! She is really enjoying learning all of this...terry and I struggle with counting to 5! Ha!


A little marble works action! 


Ayla helping me make anchor charts for school. She is so artsy...I don't mind! She makes them look really cute! 


Here is Miles with the flu! He had been battling this for about 5 days. High fever, then wet cough and the latest was an ear infection. He had a rough nights sleep...he seems to be getting better. I stayed home with him today...poor guy! 







No comments:

Post a Comment