Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Been awhile!

Ok...I have not been updating this and I had time. What is wrong with me? 

Let's see...during our week off we went to the Rashyd (not sure I spelled that right) Mall with some friends!


Cheza is on the left...she Is super knowledgeable about reading! Teaching friends...she studied under Lucy Caulkins. Which is why we are going to start doing that this year! Yes! 
Ameerah is on the right. She teaches grade one with me. Super fun and keeps on track with IPS stuff! 
Both of these lovely ladies have kids Miles age! 


Miles with Yara!


All the kids (minus Ayla) on the train!


Rosie on the Merry-go-round


Weeeeee!!! Doesn't Ayla look impressed...she is getting too big for some of these rides! Sad!


All the kids had the best time on these bumper cars! So many giggles! Hilarious to watch!


We are now fine to stay in Saudi Arabia...there is a Justice! She was pumped!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment