Saturday, January 18, 2014

Galle Fort fun

We went to Galle Fort which is just like it sounds. A town inside some rampart walls…they have shops, restaurants and other things going on here. We had another exciting day! Check it out…of you I never thought I would see! Ha!

Tuk Tuk ride…pretty fun! I want one in our compound!




Our Tuk Tuk driver took us to look at the view…something else caught our eyes! WOW! Sue could not even look…she hates snakes. 


wonder what he has in his bags...


Oh…he had no worries putting that thing around his neck either.



Why not throw a monkey into the mix?


I LOVE this picture…never thought I would see it! Classic!


Miles being very brave! 


Simon the monkey…so cute and very friendly!


Vern even went in for the fun!


Simon too!


Just two cobras...


Bye for now…
I will have to add the video we took here sometime…it is so ridiculous!


Miles got a mini tuk tuk!


Ayla got a painted elephant.

It was a fun day! We had some tired kids on the way back home to our villa!




No comments:

Post a Comment